lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

My family tree

My family tree is composed of my paternal and maternal grandparents.
My paternal grandparents Joseph and Juany, they had 6 children. My uncles are Gil, Juan, Carlos, Marcelo, Gloria and my father Jose.
My paternal grandparents are very crazy and fun.
I have 18 cousins, all are small. I'm the oldest.

My maternal grandparents Ancelmo and Cecy, they had 7 children. Among them my mother Olga.
My grandfather is dead.

My father and my mother met at a church group, and they fell in love. That was how they were married and they had to my brother and me.
My dad works. My mom stays at home. My brother is studying the secondary and has a girlfriend named Ruth.
I study the university and I have a boyfriend named Daniel. I love he!

by: Norma Lidia Preciado Sánchez


1 comentario: