lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

my famili tree by Jojane de la Rosa

my famili tree
my family tree is composed by my parents, the first one it´s my Dad he´s name is Jose Luis de La Rosa the he get married to my mom Jane Leandro, they get marry on september of 1982.
they have three kids the older one is Luis Angel then David and me Joanne.
my parents are architects my Bro Angel is studiyng at the UVM (architecture) David is studing Electricity at Tecnolgico de Saltillo and im in Benc.
well they my family for my dad side my grandparents name are David and Cande they really lovely!!!
fot my mom side i just meet me grandama shes name was  Jane but she  past away long time ago!!
well ther all my family De La Rosa Leandro Family and i thank God for  each one i love them!!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario